Position: Work Flow Manager – Better Cotton Initiatives
Last Date: June 20, 2019
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical non-governmental organization of national importance, working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
AFPRO dedicates itself to its mission of alleviating rural poverty by promoting and working through voluntary organizations; with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of rural society to participate in the process of rural development by strengthening their resource base and capabilities through improved knowledge and skills, both in the technical and socio-economic development areas.
AFPRO having its Head Office at New Delhi requires “Work Flow Manager” for Better Cotton Initiatives project to be based in AFPRO Regional Office, Ahemednagar with frequent visits to Maharashtra and Gujarat. Once in a quarter the incumbent will have to visit AHO, Delhi for liaison work with BCI & IDH and other connected Organizations.
Qualification: M.Sc. Agriculture (Agronomy/Entomology)/ Post Graduate in Rural Development / Agriculture Business Management. It is desired to provide details of academic achievements and certificates starting Undergraduate level onwards.
Experience: The position requires experience in development sector / Cotton production/ cotton farming projects for not less than 5 years. Experience of working under Better Cotton project supported by BCI will be an added advantage.
CTC: `70,000/- to `75,000/- p.m. Other Terms & Conditions will be shared during Interview.
The above position requires extensive travel to project locations in Gujarat & Maharashtra.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Able to oversee different process aspects and ensure proper flow of service delivery against the project milestones and compliances
- Should coordinate with all the PU Managers and Project Managers in both the States and provide close hand holding support.
- Coordinating the activities of multidisciplinary team of professional staff for the services to partners.
- Program planning by involving various stakeholders based on the regional needs.
- Conducting Joint Monitoring and Review exercises of the ongoing projects
- Program Management and conducting Evaluations
- The applicant must be mature, capacity for good public relations, team building, resilient and motivated, ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Hindi
- Computer literate
- Should have proven record of preparation of guidelines for proposal writing, project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Liaison with other NGOs and resources organizations – build and strengthen relationships
- The applicant will be responsible for documentation efforts for knowledge sharing, visibility enhancement of the organization.
- The applicant should be able to take leadership role in bringing innovative approach in areas connected with Better Cotton.
- Ability to meet deadlines
The above position is on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and based on the individual performance, the applicant may be recruited as regular staff with better terms of remuneration.
Please send your profile/resume, current salary, expected salary and application to the Executive Director, Action for Food Production 25/1A Institutional Area, D Block Janakpuri, Pankha Road, New Delhi – 110058 Ph: 28525412 / 28525452 email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.afpro.org
Please apply by 20th June, 2019.