Position- – Specialist /Sr Specialist-NRM
No. of Openings: 2
Location – AHO, New Delhi
Last Date: 15th May 2019
AFPRO having its Head Office in New Delhi requires Specialist / Sr. Specialist – NRM for its Head Office New Delhi with the following requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post graduate in Civil/Agriculture Engineering/Agriculture/Water Resource Development/Hydrogeology/Geology / Water Engineering & Environmental Science etc.
Experience: 3–10 years of work experience in Management of NRM programs.
Compensation: Attractive compensation will be given to the deserving candidate based on his/her experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate will be required to lead a multidisciplinary team for effective planning, execution and monitoring of projects related to NRM. An understanding of projects and policies related to Rural Development supported by Government, Corporate groups and international agencies
Scope of Tasks & Responsibilities
- Extending Socio-technical services to NGVOs for the effective implementation of Program/Projects related to Natural Resource Management and Drinking water, Hygiene and sanitation
- Coordinating the activities of multidisciplinary team of professional staff for the services to partners.
- Program planning by involving various stakeholders based on the Project needs.
- Conducting Joint Monitoring and Review exercises of the ongoing projects
- Program Management and conducting Evaluations
- Developing project proposal on NRM, Drinking water supply and sanitation, Agriculture etc
- Capacity building input in human and institutional development process of CBOs/GPs/NGOs
- Networking/coordination/liaison with Government/Development agencies for promotion of the programs
The applicant must be mature, capacity for good public relations, team building, resilient and motivated. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Hindi.
- Excellent IT skills which includes MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint Etc.)
- The applicant should have proven record of preparation of guidelines for proposal writing, project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Liaison with other NGOs and Resources Organisations – build and strengthen relationships
- The applicant will be responsible for documentation efforts for knowledge sharing, visibility enhancement of the organisation.
- The applicant should be able to take leadership role in bringing innovative approach in areas connected with NRM Management
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The above positions are on contract basis and renewable based on the individual performance and organizational requirement.
Please send your profile/resume, and application to Jobs@afpro.org
Apply by 15th May 2019.