Positions: Program Executive – MIS & Documentation
No of openings: 1
Location: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Last Date: 8th October, 2018
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical not for profit organization of national importance, working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
AFPRO dedicates itself to its mission of alleviating rural poverty by promoting and working through voluntary organizations; with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of rural society to participate in the process of rural development by strengthening their resource base and capabilities through improved knowledge and skills, both in the technical and socio-economic development areas.
AFPRO having its Head Office at New Delhi requires Program Executive – MIS & Documentation its Regional Office, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
Qualification: University degree inany subject (mass communication / English would be preferred) with 3 – 5 years of experience in MIS/ project documentation / development of success stories / monitoring and evaluation / impact studies etc.
Compensation: Attractive compensation will be given to the deserving candidate based on his/her experience and performance in the interview.
The above positions may require extensive travel to project locations.
Scope of Tasks:
- Ensures knowledge management: collects, processes and distributes relevant information, monitors communication and interaction with counterparts, the university, government institutions, and farmers.
- Identifying and documentation of lessons learned and good practices.
- Preparation of case studies, news briefings, media release, newsletters, reports, video-clips, documentation, etc.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and documenting of meetings, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Lead, design, edit, update and manage project relevant databases.
- Networking with relevant organizations for coverage of good practices and advocacy areas.
- Represent and participate in resources mobilization and collaboration opportunities at various levels;
- The applicant must be mature, good public relations, team building, resilient and motivated.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English & Hindi. Knowledge of local language would be an added advantage.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
The above position is on contractual basis and renewable based on the individual performance and organisational requirements.
Please send your profile/resume, and application to the Regional Coordinator, AFPRO Regional Office, Plot no. 19 & 20, Namdev Colony, Near Shriram Chowk, Ahmednagar – 414003, Ph: 0241-2451465 email: email@example.com website: www.afpro.org
Apply by 8th October, 2018.